Arts Geotech & Infra Consultants moves with the technologically advanced – DGPS, Electronic Total Stations, connected to high-end Computing Devices (like a Hewlett Packard’s Palmtop, PCs), for conducting surveys and processing results. The use of this technology ensures.
- Precise and highly accurate results (An accuracy of 5mm in 1Km double run, i.e. 1: 200000 on map).
- Readings in x, y, and z co-ordinates
- Computing Horizontal Distances
- Computing Slope Distances
- Computing Vertical Distances
- Replaces Manual reading and collection of data (Minimal Parallax error)
- Does away with the drudgery of paper work
- Cuts down on Survey time / field work / Plotting.